KNOW THE PATH
The Partnership, Accountability, Training and Hope (PATH) program provides services to individuals that lead to employment and economic self-sufficiency. Eligible individuals applying for or receiving cash assistance are referred by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
FOOD ASSISTANCE EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING (FAE&T) PROGRAM
The FAE&T Program will help Able-Bodied Adults without Dependents (ABAWDs) 18 – 49 years of age participate in employment and training activities. These activities, in turn, will help these ABAWDs fulfill their work requirements, increase their skills and abilities, and obtain self-sustaining employment.
- Assessment including basic skills assessment
- Career exploration
- Assessment of barriers
- Job Readiness activities including barrier resolution
- Decision making
- Goal setting
- Job Search preparation including job retention skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Resume preparation
- Interviewing skills and other job search preparation skills
- Job Search/Job Club
- Supportive services and job retention activities